Skip To Main Content
Encinal Jr. Sr. High School | Home of the Jets

Visual and Performing Arts

One year-long course in visual and performing arts is required for graduation.  A year-long course with a C or higher in a VAPA class is also required for admittance into the University of California or a California State University.



Visual and Performing Arts Courses